Provasil is one of the best nootropic supplements available today due to its ability to augment mental alertness while improving the user’s memory with high-quality ingredients.
- What Is Provasil?
- The Science Behind Provasil
- Ingredients of Provasil
- What Does This Nootropic Claim To Do?
- Who Are The Manufacturers Of Provasil?
- Advantages Of Provasil
- How Much Does Provasil Cost?
- How To Use Provasil
- Can Provasil Improve Your Brain Performance?
What Is Provasil?
Provasil is touted as one of the best brain foods available without a prescription. It is an over the counter dietary supplement made from proven ingredients which we will get into shortly. Its purpose is to help improve the user’s memory.
If you have been struggling with long- or short-term memory loss, Provasil is a product that can help. Furthermore, if you find yourself having trouble concentrating on one thing at work, school, or just throughout the natural course of your day, Provasil will help make it easier to focus and concentrate without the use of harsh stimulants.
The Science Behind Provasil
There is nothing in the Provasil formula that has not been tested and proven to help with at least minute areas of cognitive function. That is only part of what makes Provasil one of the best nootropic supplements on the market today – it contains ingredients that address different areas of cognition.
In the following section, we will describe how some of the most vital elements of the Provasil formula are important for maintaining and improving your memory.
Ingredients of Provasil
So what makes Provasil one of the best brain foods out there? It’s all about the formula. The blend of herbal extracts, vitamins, nutrients, and even essential amino acids makes this product truly unique. The best part about it is that it is all-natural.
It features all naturally occurring components and absolutely no chemical stimulants that can have a very negative effect on your health. Here are some of the most valuable ingredients in the Provasil formula:
- L-Glutamine – L-Glutamine is an amino acid that is essential for helping neurotransmission in the brain. High-quality scientific research on L-Glutamine has shown that it improves mental elasticity. Furthermore, abnormalities in L-glutamine regulation have been observed in Alzheimer’s patients which suggests that the amino acid plays a pivotal role in preventing cognitive failure related to memory. Furthermore, L-Glutamine has been observed to help patients with depression as a mood elevator.
- Resveratrol –Resveratrol is naturally found in grapes. It is a natural compound that has very potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. One scientific study showed that resveratrol plays a significant role in improving memory and preventing cognitive decline.
- Folic Acid –Higher than normal levels of Homocysteine have been frequently observed in Alzheimer’s disease patients. Homocysteine can prevent blood from getting to crucial parts of the brain and nerve cells. In cases like these, low folate blood levels were also observed. It means that folic acid can help reduce homocysteine levels and help prevent long-term cognitive decline.
- Panax ginseng –Panax ginseng has a direct effect on Phosphatidylserine that is responsible for releasing neurotransmitters and creating links between neurons in the brain. It has been used in Chinese medicine for centuries for its proven ability to improve memory and increase mental focus.
What Does This Nootropic Claim To Do?
The creators of Provasil claim that it will boost brain power by supplementing the user with the necessary nutrients to help the brain carry out normal functions, improve memory, and increase mental alertness throughout the day.
Provasil also claims that it could help reduce mental fog and increase clarity. And as we see from the studies cited in the previous section, most of the ingredients in Provasil may help the user process abstract thought more efficiently.
Who Are The Manufacturers Of Provasil?
Provasil is made by a company called Cognetix Labs. The production company has been in the nootropic supplement space for a very long time and Provasil is their flagship product. Cognetix Labs backs up their claims that Provasil can boost brain power by creating a formula of proven ingredients.
Advantages Of Provasil
- There are many positive Provasil reviews
- This supplement contains no chemical stimulants
- The formula of Provasil has been proven to be safe
- The ingredients in Provasil are natural
- Provasil may help improve memory
- Provasil may keep the memory sharp and help prevent cognitive decline related to aging
- This product will also help keep you more alert and focused
How Much Does Provasil Cost?
One bottle of Provasil is available at a low cost of $49.95. Then as you order more, the price goes even cheaper. For instance, when you buy three (3) bottles, the price gets dropped to $42.46 a bottle. If you buy five (5) bottles, the price drops to $39.96 each.
How To Use Provasil
The directions state that you should take 1-2 tablets per day, preferably with a meal. It can be taken in the morning or the afternoon for alertness throughout the day.
Can Provasil Improve Your Brain Performance?
Yes. Many customer-generated Provasil reviews attest to this very fact. And the proven ingredients in Provasil like ginseng and folic acid keep you mentally alert every single day.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many Provasil tablets should I take?
A. The directions state that you should take 1-2 tablets daily.
- Will I get addicted to Provasil?
A. No. There are absolutely no addictive substances in the formula of Provasil.
- Does Provasil have a refund policy?
A. Yes, Provasil has a very generous refund policy. You can try Provasil out for 60 days and get a refund if you don’t like the effects. All you need to do is call or email them to get a return authorization number.
Provasil boasts one of the most complete and reliable formulas of any nootropic supplement we have ever reviewed. For this reason alone, we are inclined to say that yes, Provasil will help improve your memory. More importantly, it will enhance your memory safely and naturally.
Other more expensive nootropic supplements don’t have half the amount of proven ingredients as Provasil, and some of them even contain harsh stimulants that can make you edgy and keep you awake at night. Provasil is a quality nootropic at a reasonable price so be sure to pick it up soon!